Loyalty points terms & conditions
Loyalty Points Collection & Redemption
- In order to collect their points, members should present their Spinneys Cards or provide their pre-registered telephone number at the checkout and on the same day of purchase.
- Against every 15,000LL spent in the same transaction, members will get instantly 10 points.
- Selected items at Spinneys stores might provide members with extra points even if their invoice is below 15,000LL. The extra points will be shown on the customers receipt separately.
- For redemptions, Spinneys Card members have to reach the required number of points mentioned in the cycle posters, brochures, back of the receipts, website and advertisements in order to collect their gifts. Card holders can still get the gifts when reaching half of the needed points while paying half of the gifts price.
- Redemption can only happen 24 hours after the required number of points has been reached.
- On redemption, members have to show their ID or passport and the name should match the one registered on Spinneys Loyalty Card system.
- Spinneys Loyalty Program will have consecutive cycles with predefined timelines related to specified gifts. Collected points will automatically expire based on the cycle predefined dates and cannot be transferred or used in the next cycle.
Loyalty Points Balance Inquiry
- Spinneys Card holders can check their statement on the receipt during purchases, on Spinneys website, by approaching the loyalty desks at the stores or by using the loyalty kiosks available at the stores.
- Points collected during purchases on the checkouts will enter automatically into the member’s account. The balance as of the day of purchase will be printed on the customer receipt, in case of a connection failure, the number of points collected on the same day will be only printed and the new balance will be shown on the next visit.
Terms & Conditions
- Members must register their personal details and keep Spinneys informed of any changes. Spinneys cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details.
- Members from the same family are entitled to up to 4 cards under one customer account number.
- In case of loss, replacement cards will be issued for free by Spinneys and the balance will be added to the new card.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Spinneys Cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for a new membership if they wish to rejoin.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points already accrued or issued.
- Spinneys is entitled to remove points from the member’s account at any time if purchased products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points’ value. Spinneys Card must be presented during refund and exchange transactions in case it is shown on the customer receipt that the points have been collected. During return or exchange, Spinneys has the right to deduct 1 point for every $1 spent in store (rounding figures apply)
- The Spinneys points, in whatever form, are not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is the owner of the card.
- Spinneys reserves the right to cancel any account in case of violation of the terms and conditions of the program.
- Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products, cigarettes; and tenants purchases. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Spinneys.
- Spinneys Card can only be used for purchases from Spinneys Lebanon and promotional partners who are part of the scheme (if any)
- On Classic members birthday, we offer the chance to double the points on all purchases done during this day for the highest receipt amount only.
- On Gold and Platinum and IO members birthday, we offer the chance to triple the points on all purchases done during this day for the highest receipt amount only.
- The Spinneys Cards and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Spinneys which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of the program.
- Any client can join the clubs program and get the card.
- If you are a classic card holder or a gold card holder you can join the clubs program and still benefit from the classic or gold program’s rewards & benefits.